During the couple’s 9 year-journey, they were consistently contacted by others for information about how they started their family, which prompted them to set up The LGBT Mummies Tribe, as a central source of support.
Watch our Instagram live with The LGBT Mummies Tribe.
The LGBT Mummies Tribe acts as a central point of support and a safe haven, through providing information, advice and knowledge on the available routes to starting a family. By working together, we hope to promote inclusivity throughout the pregnancy journey and in support around baby loss.
Some of our goals:
- Share stories from the LGBTQ+ community to help normalise diverse families through our platforms
- Make sure that important pregnancy information, research and baby loss support is accessible to everyone
- Develop more information that supports LGBT+ parents throughout the pregnancy journey
The LGBT Mummies Tribe host 11 Support Groups through their Facebook and Instagram pages. These are private, closed groups that act as a safe space for advice and support, allowing people to share their experiences. You can join more than one support group if you feel that multiple apply to your situation.
You can join any support group by contacting the LGBT Mummies Tribe via direct message:
• TTC SUPPORT GROUP
• ADOPTION SUPPORT GROUP
• MISCARRIAGE & BABY LOSS SUPPORT GROUP
• PREGNANCY SUPPORT GROUP
• FOSTERING SUPPORT GROUP
• NON-BINARY SUPPORT GROUP
• NON-BIO MAMA OR PARENT SUPPORT GROUP
• SINGLE MAMA OR PARENT SUPPORT GROUP
• NEW BABY SUPPORT GROUP
• TRANS PARENTS SUPPORT GROUP
• STEP MAMA OR PARENT SUPPORT GROUP
Follow The LGBT Mummies Tribe: