What support do we offer?
Our PregnancyHub includes:
- our comprehensive website, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- a midwife-led phone and email support service
- supportive pregnancy emails, tailored to your pregnancy stage
- social media pages led by our midwives (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
- two Facebook support groups: Baby Loss Support Group and Parenting After Loss Support Group
- pregnancy health campaigns
- My Prem Baby - an app for parents of premature babies
- digital tools and calculators covering the whole pregnancy journey
- printed information and posters for healthcare professionals.
Our pregnancy information
We provide evidence-based, expert and user led, accessible pregnancy information to support expectant parents in understanding what they can do to support a safe and healthy pregnancy.
Pregnancy is a huge learning curve. Suddenly, your behaviour, diet and lifestyle will affect the health of another person. And not just as they grow in the womb, but potentially through childhood and beyond. By giving you the information you need during pregnancy, we want to help make pregnancy safer and a whole new generation healthier.
Our pregnancy information:
- is led by a team of Tommy's midwives
- is guided by our National Pregnancy Information Service Advisory Board, a group of senior representatives from midwifery and obstetrics that includes representatives from RCOG, RCM, NHS and Department of Health.
- is user-led and evidence-based
- follows a rigorous process that has been awarded the PIF TICK – the UK’s only quality mark for print and online health information.
Contact Tommy's Midwives
If you’re looking for advice from our midwives, call our pregnancy line on 0800 014 7800 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm), or email [email protected]