About the event
I would like a Tommy's place in the Royal Parks Half Marathon April 2021
You can register for a guaranteed Tommy's place when you pledge to raise a minimum of £350 (excl. gift aid). We would be thrilled to welcome you to #TeamTommys!
I have my own place in the Royal Parks Half Marathon April 2021
Let us know if you already have your place in either Royal Parks Half Marathon. Once you register we can give you full access to our fundraising materials. This requires no minimum sponsorship - just raise as much as you can!
Whether you run with your own place, or a Tommy's guaranteed place, you'll get first class care!
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at Tommy's, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Huge cheers on the day from our Tommy's cheering teams
- Top-quality breathable running vest
- Ability to chat to other Tommy's runners via facebook
- Cheering sticks to give your supporters for race day
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the 13.1 mile route takes runners through four of London’s most beautiful parks; Hyde Park, St James's Park, Kensington Gardens and Green Park. As you run you will be inspired by great views of iconic London landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, the London Eye, the Royal Albert Hall and the Palace of Westminster.
Around 16,500 runners including some celebrity names will participate in this exciting event, and around 40,000 supporters and spectators are expected. Our team and supporters will be there to cheer you on along the route.