- By taking part in this event, you are required to sign up to, and comply with, the event organiser’s event rules and/or terms and conditions. Please read these carefully, as they will set out the event organiser’s obligations and liabilities to you and vice versa. Please note that Tommy’s is not responsible for the organisation or management of the event, and therefore we shall have no liability to you for any injury, damage or loss suffered by you when taking part in or in connection with the event
- You participate in this event at your own risk. Tommy’s will not be held responsible for any injury or illness resulting from your participation in the event. If you are granted a Tommy’s charity place, you agree that you will undertake suitable training and consult your GP if you have any concerns regarding health or injury.
- Your race place may be subject to the event taking place in the format and with the capacity planned for by the event organiser.
- The event date, format and capacity may be subject to change by the event organiser due to government guidance, social distance restrictions or for any other reason.
- The event may be cancelled due to government guidance, Tommy's will not be held responsible.
- In the event your race place is affected by any such changes, the event organiser and/or Tommy’s will contact you about your place.
- I will forward any fundraising I undertake in connection with my participation in the event to Tommy's. I will ensure that I take responsibility for the safe keeping of money raised in Tommy's name, both during and after the collections, until it is transferred to the Tommy's
- When you submit your form, Tommy’s collects your personal data. Tommy’s is the data controller for this information.
- You understand that Tommy’s may use, process and share your personal data for the following reasons:
- to send you information about the event and your fundraising;
- with third parties as is necessary to provide you with the information and materials you need for the event, i.e. our fulfillment house;
- if you are participating as part of a group, we may pass your details on to other members of that group
- if you actively opt in to being contacted, by Tommy’s about our work, services and activities;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations or as required by law
- photos and video footage captured by Tommy's and/or shared by you may be used on our website, through our social media channels
- You can ask for a copy of your personal data held by Tommy’s by contacting Tommy’s on: [email protected] or the Data Protection Officer, Nicholas House, 3 Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0BB. As soon as Tommy’s is satisfied as to your identity, Tommy’s shall send you a copy of all the data we hold about you.
- You understand that it is possible some of your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. Where this is necessary, Tommy’s takes steps to ensure your personal data is protected in such countries.
- This event may be photographed or filmed for our use in print, press and online marketing. By attending this event you are giving consent for images of you and your supporters to appear in these. If you have any concerns or do NOT wish to be part of these materials, please talk with a member of staff before taking part