The 2.6 Challenge
Calling all home heroes! Join the rest of the nation in the 2.6 challenge and help save babies' lives.
Join the rest of the nation from Sunday 26 April to save the UK’s charities
Fundraising events for charities have disappeared and we are fighting for our future. The organisers of the biggest marathons and races across the country have come together to create one giant challenge for the nation.
The event, the 2.6 Challenge, will launch on Sunday 26 April – what should have been the date of the 40th edition of the London Marathon
How to get involved
1. Pick your challenge! You could do a run, cycle, skip, row, climbing the stairs and many more. Watch the video for some more ideas!
3. Join Team Tommy’s Facebook page
4. Do your challenge! Remember to tag us in your photos and nominate some friends and family to take on a 2.6 challenge
The 2.6 challenge is for everyone!
No matter what you do, come together, for every baby.
Impact of your support
The work we do is life-saving. Our support for pregnant women and our research has reduced pregnancy loss and helped more families have happy, healthy babies.
Help us make sure pregnancy research survives this crisis.
This is what your support means to Tommy's:
- We can continue funding the scientists and researchers that investigate the causes of pregnancy loss - including making sure that research into Covid-19 includes pregnant women.
- We can continue supporting families, couples and individuals who go through the devastation of pregnancy loss, often more than once.
- We can focus our resources on getting vital support and information to pregnant women now, when they are most isolated, alone and unsure what they should do.