Date: 29 March 2020
Distance: 13.1 miles
Location: Central London
Entry fee: Free
Fundraising pledge for a charity place: £350 excluding Gift Aid
Secure your 2020 charity place
Secure your place in the race today by signing up for a Tommy’s charity place. There is a minimum fundraising pledge of £350 and we'll support you throughout your journey by providing fundraising advice, materials, interactive cheer stations and a fantastic post-race party. If you enter the public ballot and are successful, we will release your charity place.
I have my ballot place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2020
Secured your own place in the ballot? Join Team Tommy's, the official race partner. Once you register we can give you full access to our ultimate support. You have no minimum fundraising pledge - just raise as much as you can!
About The London Landmarks Half Marathon
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award winning event which has become a staple of the running calendar in only two years! The event is owned and organised by Tommy’s. We wanted to raise millions more to save babies’ lives. We took the bold decision to launch this new central London half marathon to benefit Tommy’s and many other charities too.
Team Tommy's ultimate London Landmarks Half Marathon package
We would love you to join our team on race day! As part of Team Tommy’s you will receive:
- Top quality Tommy's running vest
- Exclusive and biggest post-race party with massages, live music, children’s entertainment and much more
- Huge cheers on the day from our epic cheer stations along the route
- Fundraising support, including a dedicated contact at Tommy’s, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Facebook support group to chat with other Tommy’s runners
- Training advice and training day in London
Highlights from 2019
What you can expect from the LLHM experience
- The only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster
- Fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks
- Themed cheer-points - Celebrating London's hidden, quirky and grand history
- 270 cultural and historical activations along the route
- An award winning medal
- An incredible way to experience London!
Social media can help you build a real buzz around your event. These channels work best when you make them personal. Be yourself and talk to your friends and followers as you would in person.
Get extra support for your event and help raise awareness of Tommy's' research and information programmes...easy!!!
Find out more about how to get your valuable donations to the team at Tommy's.
Battle it out in London’s ultimate closed road half marathon through Westminster and the City. Join #TeamTommys!
Join #TeamTommys at the world's biggest half marathon! Let's save babies' lives together.
Royal Parks Half Marathon 2019. Enjoy four Royal Parks as you complete this stunning scenic city run for #TeamTommys
Join #TeamTommy's for the 2020 Bath Half Marathon and help fund research to save babies' lives.