About the event
Join Team Tommy's for Swim Serpentine 2021
Recent surges in Covid-19 and the uncertain current situation sadly mean it’s not possible to stage the 2020 Children with Cancer UK Swim Serpentine. There is also no date yet for the 2021 event but as soon as the date is released you will be able to start purchasing places.
Once you have your place secured in Swim Serpentine 2021, let us know by clicking the own place button and we can support you with fundraising materials. This requires no minimum sponsorship - just raise as much as you can!
If you join Team Tommy's for Swim Serpentine you'll get first class care! You can expect to receive:
- A Tommy’s t-shirt
- Fundraising support, ideas and tips
- A dedicated contact at Tommy's, who will give you one to one support all the way
- An online community so you can chat to other Tommy's swimmers
- e-newsletters and regular phone calls to keep you motivated
- Access to our free online shop to enable you to order whatever fundraising materials you need!
Swim Serpentine is a one-day open water swimming festival staged in and around the beautiful Serpentine in Hyde Park, the venue for the open water swimming competition at the London 2012 Olympic Games.