About the event
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning event that has become a staple in the running events calendar in only three years. The event is owned and organised by Tommy’s. We wanted to raise millions more to save babies’ lives, so we took the bold decision to launch this new central London half marathon to benefit Tommy’s and many other charities too.
I would like a Tommy's place
Entry is open! Sign up now for the ultimate London Landmarks Half Marathon experience with Team Tommy's.
I have my own LLHM ballot place
Successful in the ballot and secured your own place in the LLHM? Join Team Tommy's today and make your race matter!
I would like to volunteer
You could be cheering as a Roman, entertaining the runners as a Mary Poppins penguin or support with vital setup and takedown. Find out more.
Whether you run with a Tommy’s charity place or your LLHM ballot place, or a Tommy's guaranteed place, you'll get first class care!
1. Top-quality free Tommy's running vest
2. Ultimate race day experience as part of the Official Charity Partner of the event
3. Training advice and support to get you to the start line in May
4. Fundraising support, including a dedicated supporter hub and contact at Tommy's to help with one-to-one support
5. Facebook support group to chat with other Tommy’s runners, over 1,200 supportive members already.
1. The only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster
2. One-off theme- celebrating the landmark moments of how we are coming together as a nation during the Covid-19 pandemic
3. Fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks
4. An award-winning medal
5. An incredible way to experience London!
The London Landmarks Half Marathon 2021 will be re-themed to shine a spotlight on the landmark moments on how we are coming together as a nation during this unprecedented time. Expect a Clap for Carers Tunnel, Quiz Corners, and a very special Memory Mile. It will be an unforgettable race and a one-off theme for LLHM 2021 only.
We know that you may be nervous about returning to a race environment and the LLHM team wants to reassure the running community that they are working closely with stakeholders, partners, and a crowd specialist to ensure that LLHM 2021 is a safe race day experience for all involved. Please find out more about the detailed safety measures here.
Please note, all LLHM 2021 plans will be subject to government guidance and social distance restrictions in May 2021. The planned date, format and capacity are subject to change. Any changes will be communicated to runners and if you have any questions please contact us on 0207 3983 474 or [email protected].
Team Tommy's Landmarks Supporter HubEverything you need to know for taking on a Landmarks event.
Fundraising FAQsIf you are holding an event for us, here are some frequently asked questions.
Using social mediaSocial media can help build a real buzz around your event.
Royal Parks Half Marathon - April 2021Enjoy four Royal Parks as you complete this stunning scenic city run for #TeamTommys
Great North RunJoin #TeamTommys at the world's biggest half marathon! Let's save babies' lives together.
Brighton MarathonJoin Team Tommy's for the UK's second largest marathon for a run full of spectacular sea views, amazing atmosphere and a photo finish on the famous Madeira Drive seafront.