Tommy's Manchester Half Marathon 2020 - 11 October 2020
Countdown to race day:
Date: 11 October 2020
Distance: 13.1 miles
Entry fee: £36
Fundraising pledge: raise as much as you can!
About the Manchester Half Marathon
The Manchester Half is a 13.1 mile challenge that takes place every October, starting and finishing by Old Trafford, and is easily the biggest in the region with over 16,000 runners. It’s an event that aims to truly represent all the wonderful people of Manchester, and celebrate our achievements by striving to be the UK's most inclusive half marathon.
Tipped as the UK's flattest and fastest half, this event welcomes all runners of any ability to the streets of Manchester for a truly special event.
What you can expect:
1. Finishers technical t-shirt for when you cross the finish line
2. FREE iTab for your medal
3. FREE high quality running vest to train and race in
4. Access to our Facebook Group and Strava Club
5. 4 huge themed cheer points along the route including a Rainbow themed cheer point to celebrate our Rainbow Clinic in Manchester
6. Access to the exclusive post-race party for you and your family with massages, live music, children’s activities, food, drink and much more
7. Personal contact for 1:1 fundraising and training support
8. Prize draws, competitions and fundraising incentives such as running gear, experiences and much more