Thank you to everyone who took part in Danceathon 2016
babyballet stars raised over £371,154.47 for Tommy's - that's enough to fund a Tommy's research centre for nearly a year, helping save many babies lives. Find out more about Tommy's lifesaving research.
Certificates and prizes!
We’re awarding a certificate and prize* for everyone who raises over a certain amount in sponsorship. Prizes have now been posted out to fundraisers' home addresses. If you don't receive your prize by Friday 6th January let us know by emailing [email protected]
- Raise more than £1 and receive a certificate to commemorate the event
- Raise more than £30 and receive a certificate an exclusive Activity Book featuring Twinkle Bear, Teddy Bear and Peppa too!
- Raise more than £100 and receive a certificate, an exclusive Peppa Pig ballet DVD
- Raise more than £200 and receive a certificate, an Activity Book, a Peppa Pig DVD and a Peppa Pig goody bag!
- The highest fundraiser will receive 4 tickets to Peppa Pig World!
*money raised should be received by Tommy’s by 30 November in order to be eligible for any prizes. Prizes may differ from those shown.
Dance at Home
If didn't make it to a fabulous babyballet class, why not dance at home with Peppa? You can host a party at home so your little ones and their friends can get sponsored to dance like Peppa Pig and help save babies’ lives. Click here for all the information you need to dance at home.
We are delighted that Amanda Holden; television presenter, actress, singer, and judge on ITV's Britain's Got Talent, is supporting the Tommy's Danceathon!
Tommy's Danceathon is held in partnership with babyballet.
babyballet is a fun, award-winning pre-school dance concept for girls and boys from 6 months to 6 years. With schools right across the UK, babyballet dance classes allow babies, toddlers and young children to enjoy the physical and social benefits of ballet, song and dance in a safe, caring, positive and informal environment.
Sponsored by Arla Big Milk