Our dedicated team will work closely with your company to develop a tailor made programme specific to your employee and company needs.
To make the partnership a success we promise:
- a dedicated account manager to develop a tailored fundraising plan to meet the needs of all your employees - from armchair supporters to adrenaline junkies!
- we will work closely with your key contacts to ensure involvement and commitment throughout your organisation
- we will provide a launch to your staff, providing a clear visual message of our work and how it relates to families across the UK
- the opportunity for staff to visit Tommy's three research centres; by meeting with Tommy's team of researchers and midwives, employees will witness first-hand, the work that Tommy’s does throughout the UK
- we will work with you to agree a targeted media plan to ensure maximum awareness and publicity for your fundraising efforts - nationally and locally
- we can provide tailored pregnancy health information for your staff and customers and access to the Tommy's team of midwives
- your organisation will have access to a wealth of fundraising tools including fundraising materials, events, and sporting challenges.
If you would like to support Tommy's through your company, then please contact us at [email protected].
British author, trainee integrative psychotherapist and the founder of Gateway Women, Jody Day, tells us about the often untold story behind childlessness after miscarriage.
80 percent of my pregnancies have ended in death and I felt like they were telling me those babies didn't matter.
I phoned Tommy's and I cannot remember the midwife's name who I spoke to but she was utterly, utterly amazing. Incredible.
I am extremely grateful that we had a second positive outcome, and our beautiful family was complete
Karl McPherson is taking on an incredible fundraising challenge. Cycling to five ski centres, covering over 320 miles and climbing almost the vertical height of Everest to raise money for Tommy's miscarriage research.
Recent research achievements in miscarriage and stillbirth, premature birth, pre-eclampsia and general pregnancy health.
In addition to our core work on miscarriage, stillbirth, preterm birth and pre-eclampsia, Tommy’s also funds projects that research the effects of lifestyle and well-being on pregnancy and on the later life of the child.
When a baby dies after 24 weeks of gestation it is called a stillbirth. Incredibly, over 3,500 babies are stillborn every year in the UK and many of these deaths remain unexplained. Tommy’s research is dedicated to improving these shocking statistics.
Around 60,000 babies are born prematurely each year in the UK and many suffer lifelong consequences as a result. Preterm birth is the leading cause of neonatal death in the UK.