Our dedicated team will work closely with your company to develop a tailor made programme specific to your employee and company needs.
To make the partnership a success we promise:
- a dedicated account manager to develop a tailored fundraising plan to meet the needs of all your employees - from armchair supporters to adrenaline junkies!
- we will work closely with your key contacts to ensure involvement and commitment throughout your organisation
- we will provide a launch to your staff, providing a clear visual message of our work and how it relates to families across the UK
- the opportunity for staff to visit Tommy's four research centres; by meeting with Tommy's team of researchers and midwives, employees will witness first-hand, the work that Tommy’s does throughout the UK
- we will work with you to agree a targeted media plan to ensure maximum awareness and publicity for your fundraising efforts - nationally and locally
- we can provide tailored pregnancy health information for your staff and customers and access to the Tommy's team of midwives
- your organisation will have access to a wealth of fundraising tools including fundraising materials, events, and sporting challenges.
If you would like to support Tommy's through your company, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jo from Intrepid Bebe has written a beautiful poem about her time in hospital with her premature baby girl.
Paulo and Melinda Almeida became founding members of our new giving club Tommy’s25 after benefiting from pioneering research and care at Tommy’s Maternal and Fetal Reseach Centre in London.
'I was able to enjoy my pregnancy knowing that I had been given the best treatment possible and there was never any sign of pre-term labour.'
Tara gave birth to Felix under the care of Professor Shennan and the team at Tommy's Pre-term clinic at St Tomas' Hospital, London.
'Our world came crashing down. Saying goodbye to her was the hardest thing my husband and I have ever had to do and we will never forget our beautiful daughter'
I knew that the second pregnancy would be difficult but nothing prepared me for the anxiety I felt at every stage of the pregnancy.
Recent research achievements in miscarriage and stillbirth, premature birth, pre-eclampsia and general pregnancy health.
In addition to our core work on miscarriage, stillbirth, preterm birth and pre-eclampsia, Tommy’s also funds projects that research the effects of lifestyle and well-being on pregnancy and on the later life of the child.
When a baby dies after 24 weeks of gestation it is called a stillbirth. Incredibly, over 3,500 babies are stillborn every year in the UK and many of these deaths remain unexplained. Tommy’s research is dedicated to improving these shocking statistics.
Around 60,000 babies are born prematurely each year in the UK and many suffer lifelong consequences as a result. Preterm birth is the leading cause of neonatal death in the UK.