Our dedicated team will work closely with your company to develop a tailor made programme specific to your employee and company needs.
To make the partnership a success we promise:
- a dedicated account manager to develop a tailored fundraising plan to meet the needs of all your employees - from armchair supporters to adrenaline junkies!
- we will work closely with your key contacts to ensure involvement and commitment throughout your organisation
- we will provide a launch to your staff, providing a clear visual message of our work and how it relates to families across the UK
- the opportunity for staff to visit Tommy's four research centres; by meeting with Tommy's team of researchers and midwives, employees will witness first-hand, the work that Tommy’s does throughout the UK
- we can provide tailored pregnancy health information for your staff and customers and access to the Tommy's team of midwives
- your organisation will have access to a wealth of fundraising tools including fundraising materials, events, and sporting challenges.
If you would like to support Tommy's through your company, then please contact us at [email protected].
A team from JMW solicitors recently took on the three peaks challenge in support of Tommy's.
Owen, co-author of parenting blog 'Love amongst the stars' opens up about navigating the emotions he felt after the loss of his son Kaspar.
Here at Tommy's we are fortunate to have a number of supporters who go above and beyond to help us continue our lifesaving research. One of these such individuals is Fran and this is her story.
"I truly feel without the support of the EPU and the peace of mind given to us through the Tommy's study we would not be where we are today."
Little Anderson was born under the care of the Tommy's Early Miscarriage Research Centre at London Imperial.
Following evaluation of the first version of the care bundle to reduce stillbirths, the second version of the Saving Babies' Lives Care Bundle (SBLCBv2) has been unveiled.
While Tommy’s concentrate most of our research on stillbirth, miscarriage and premature birth, we know that work is needed in many other areas to make sure as many babies as possible are born alive and well.
Tommy’s are taking advantage of technology to develop new ways of making sure as many babies as possible are born healthy, from new scanning techniques to training simulators for amniocentesis.
Tommy’s understand pregnancy complications cause far more than just physical harm. We want to understand the best way to support women’s mental health both during pregnancy and following loss.