Our dedicated team will work closely with your company to develop a tailor made programme specific to your employee and company needs.
To make the partnership a success we promise:
- a dedicated account manager to develop a tailored fundraising plan to meet the needs of all your employees - from armchair supporters to adrenaline junkies!
- we will work closely with your key contacts to ensure involvement and commitment throughout your organisation
- we will provide a launch to your staff, providing a clear visual message of our work and how it relates to families across the UK
- the opportunity for staff to visit Tommy's four research centres; by meeting with Tommy's team of researchers and midwives, employees will witness first-hand, the work that Tommy’s does throughout the UK
- we can provide tailored pregnancy health information for your staff and customers and access to the Tommy's team of midwives
- your organisation will have access to a wealth of fundraising tools including fundraising materials, events, and sporting challenges.
If you would like to support Tommy's through your company, then please contact us at [email protected].
Deborah is 37 and lives in Borehamwood with her caring and supportive husband Ben. Their baby Yaeli was sadly stillborn at 40 weeks + 1 day after Deborah noticed reduced movements.
Support from a charity like Tommy’s would have made the world of difference when I lost my babies all those years ago
Eileen from North Wales married the love of her life, Arthur, on Boxing Day 1956. They were both very excited when she fell pregnant soon after. Sadly, their first daughter Anne-Marie was born prematurely and died soon after birth. Eileen also experienced a late miscarriage and 2 early miscarriages in between 3 successful pregnancies. This is Eileen and Arthur’s story.
Tor Cook has struggled with fertility issues and sadly experienced 4 losses. She is currently pregnant in the midst of a global pandemic.
A team from JMW solicitors recently took on the three peaks challenge in support of Tommy's.
Following evaluation of the first version of the care bundle to reduce stillbirths, the second version of the Saving Babies' Lives Care Bundle (SBLCBv2) has been unveiled.
We concentrate most of our research on reducing stillbirth, miscarriage and premature birth, but we know that work is needed in many other areas to make sure as many babies as possible are born healthy.
Tommy’s are taking advantage of technology to develop new ways of making sure as many babies as possible are born healthy, from new scanning techniques to training simulators for amniocentesis.
Tommy’s understand pregnancy complications cause far more than just physical harm. We want to understand the best way to support women’s mental health both during pregnancy and following loss.