Our dedicated team will work closely with your company to develop a tailor made programme specific to your employee and company needs.
To make the partnership a success we promise:
- a dedicated account manager to develop a tailored fundraising plan to meet the needs of all your employees - from armchair supporters to adrenaline junkies!
- we will work closely with your key contacts to ensure involvement and commitment throughout your organisation
- we will provide a launch to your staff, providing a clear visual message of our work and how it relates to families across the UK
- the opportunity for staff to visit Tommy's four research centres; by meeting with Tommy's team of researchers and midwives, employees will witness first-hand, the work that Tommy’s does throughout the UK
- we can provide tailored pregnancy health information for your staff and customers and access to the Tommy's team of midwives
- your organisation will have access to a wealth of fundraising tools including fundraising materials, events, and sporting challenges.
If you would like to support Tommy's through your company, then please contact us at [email protected].
A team from JMW solicitors recently took on the three peaks challenge in support of Tommy's.
This Sunday, 5 May, is International Day of the Midwife, a day in which we shine the spotlight on some of the special individuals who make up the fabric of Tommy's.
Owen, co-author of parenting blog 'Love amongst the stars' opens up about navigating the emotions he felt after the loss of his son Kaspar.
Here at Tommy's we are fortunate to have a number of supporters who go above and beyond to help us continue our lifesaving research. One of these such individuals is Fran and this is her story.
Version 2 of the Saving Babies' Lives Care Bundle (SBLCBv2) has been unveiled.
While Tommy’s concentrate most of our research on stillbirth, miscarriage and premature birth, we know that work is needed in many other areas to make sure as many babies as possible are born alive and well.
Tommy’s are taking advantage of technology to develop new ways of making sure as many babies as possible are born healthy, from new scanning techniques to training simulators for amniocentesis.
Tommy’s understand pregnancy complications cause far more than just physical harm. We want to understand the best way to support women’s mental health both during pregnancy and following loss.