Our dedicated team will work closely with your company to develop a tailor made programme specific to your employee and company needs.
To make the partnership a success we promise:
- a dedicated account manager to develop a tailored fundraising plan to meet the needs of all your employees - from armchair supporters to adrenaline junkies!
- we will work closely with your key contacts to ensure involvement and commitment throughout your organisation
- we will provide a launch to your staff, providing a clear visual message of our work and how it relates to families across the UK
- the opportunity for staff to visit Tommy's three research centres; by meeting with Tommy's team of researchers and midwives, employees will witness first-hand, the work that Tommy’s does throughout the UK
- we will work with you to agree a targeted media plan to ensure maximum awareness and publicity for your fundraising efforts - nationally and locally
- we can provide tailored pregnancy health information for your staff and customers and access to the Tommy's team of midwives
- your organisation will have access to a wealth of fundraising tools including fundraising materials, events, and sporting challenges.
If you would like to support Tommy's through your company, then please contact us at [email protected].
Guest writer Rachel Dampier, reflects on her near death experience following her Ectopic Pregnancy
Blogger Jennie of The Uterus Monologues talks to Tommy's about what to say when someone you know has had a miscarriage
Tommy's supporters Tracy and Andy Cotton discuss why they are running the London Landmarks Half Marathon for Tommy’s in 2018
Pregnancy after Stillbirth is an exceptionally hard experience. Jenny Bowman shares her extremely honest second story about being pregnant again following the stillbirth of her daughter, Olivia Paige at 41 weeks.
While Tommy’s concentrate most of our research on stillbirth, miscarriage and premature birth, we know that work is needed in many other areas to make sure as many babies as possible are born alive and well.
Tommy’s are taking advantage of technology to develop new ways of making sure as many babies as possible are born healthy, from new scanning techniques to training simulators for amniocentesis.
Tommy’s understand pregnancy complications cause far more than just physical harm. We want to understand the best way to support women’s mental health both during pregnancy and following loss.
Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy, or obstetric cholestasis, is the most common liver disease affecting women during pregnancy.