Sign up now for a charity place
London Landmarks Half Marathon 2018 is now full, but you can apply for a place in the 2019 race. Entry is free, with a minimum fundraising pledge of £350.
* Please note, entry into the 2019 LLHM will be subject to the event organisers being granted repeat permissions for the event to go ahead next year. The decision is likely to be confirmed in May, after which we will be in touch.
I have my own place and want to run for Tommy's
Let us know if you already have your place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2018. Once you register we can give you full access to our fundraising materials. This requires no minimum pledge - just raise as much as you can!
About The London Landmarks Half Marathon
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is a brand new, closed road central London run. It’s the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster, and promises to be an incredible way to experience London!
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is owned and organised by Tommy’s. We wanted to raise millions more to save babies’ lives. We took the bold decision to launch this new central London half marathon to benefit Tommy’s and many other charities too.
Be one of the very first lucky runners to take part! 10,000 runners will start on Pall Mall, finish by Downing Street and be treated to fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
The spectacle doesn’t stop there! The event celebrates London's ‘quirky & hidden’ history. With Roman themed water stations and cheering suffragettes, this event is set to become a staple of the running calendar.
Join #TeamTommys and be one of the first to take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon!
Date: 25th March 2018
Distance: 13.1 miles
Location: Central London
Entry fee: Free
How Tommy’s will Support You
Whether you run with your own place or a Tommy’s guaranteed place, you’ll get first class care!
- Top quality breathable running vest
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at Tommy’s, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Huge cheers on the day from our Tommy’s cheering team
- Cheer sticks to give your family and supporters on race day
- TeamTommy’s race day party with refreshments and activities for your family and supporters
Social media can help you build a real buzz around your event. These channels work best when you make them personal. Be yourself and talk to your friends and followers as you would in person.
Get extra support for your event and help raise awareness of Tommy's' research and information programmes...easy!!!
Find out more about how to get your valuable donations to the team at Tommy's.