Date: Sunday 16 August 2020
Distance: 46 miles
Entry fee: Free
Minimum pledge for a charity place: £250
I would like a Tommy's place for Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 2020
You can register for a guaranteed Tommy's place when you pledge to raise a minimum of £250 (excl. gift aid). We would be thrilled to welcome you to #TeamTommys!
I have my own place Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 2020
Let us know if you have your own place in the 2020 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46. Once you register we can send you your free cycling jersey and any fundraising materials you need. This requires no minimum sponsorship - just raise as much as you can!
The ballot for the 2020 event will open in 2020.
How Tommy’s will support you in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46
Regardless of how you join Team Tommy's whether it be as part of the ballot or charity place we promise to provide you with all the support you'll need to make sure you are race day ready and have the best event experience possible.
If you cycle for Tommy's you'll get first class care! You can expect to receive:
- Training plans from professional cycling coaches. The coaches will be on hand to answer any questions you may regarding training, nutrition or the event itself.
- An exclusive Tommy's RideLondon Event guide to make sure you get the most from your event experience.
- A professional Team Tommy’s cycling jersey (made from recycled materials).
- A dedicated contact at Tommy's, who will give you one-to-one support all the way.
- An online community so you can chat to other Tommy's cyclists, see videos from our coaches and ask the questions directly.
- The loudest cheers on the day of the event itself from our Tommy's island
- Come to the post event meet and greet and have your photo taken with you medal by our professional photographer
- Fundraising materials when requested.
About the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46
This event will be held for the fifth time in 2020 as part of the Prudential RideLondon festival of cycling. The sportive comprises a spectacular 46-mile route on traffic-free roads, beginning at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in east London and following the same route as the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 for the first 27 miles before taking a new two-mile route, which then links up with the last 17 miles through London to the finish in The Mall.
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 is still a challenge but it is much more of an introduction to cycling on traffic free roads and it’s a wonderful way to ride your first sportive.
FAQs for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46
From the route to road closures to accommodation! The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 website should have all the answers you are looking for.
Social media can help you build a real buzz around your event. These channels work best when you make them personal. Be yourself and talk to your friends and followers as you would in person.
Get extra support for your event and help raise awareness of Tommy's' research and information programmes...easy!!!
Find out more about how to get your valuable donations to the team at Tommy's.
There are loads of ways that you can raise money for Tommy's research. Here are just a few to inspire you!
Tommy's top fundraising tips
There are a few simple guidelines to take into consideration when organising events for charity. If you’re in any doubt please contact us for advice.