Date: TBC 2021
Distance: 100 miles
Entry fee: Free
Minimum pledge for a charity place: £400
I would like to register my interest for a Tommy's place in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2021
No date has yet been set for the 2021 RideLondon event. If you would like to take part just register your interest and we will keep you updated with the latest news.
RideLondon 100 2020
The 2020 Prudential RideLondon has been cancelled.
How Tommy’s will support you in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Regardless of how you join Team Tommy's whether it be as part of the ballot or charity place we promise to provide you with all the support you'll need to make sure you are race day ready and have the best event experience possible.
If you cycle for Tommy's you'll get first class care! You can expect to receive:
- Training plans from professional cycling coaches. The coaches will be on hand to answer any questions you may regarding training, nutrition or the event itself
- An exclusive Tommy's RideLondon event guide to ensure you get the most from your event experience
- A professional Team Tommy’s cycling jersey (made from recycled materials)
- A dedicated contact at Tommy's, who will give you one-to-one support all the way
- An online community so you can chat to other Tommy's cyclists, see videos from our coaches and ask questions directly
- The loudest support on the day from our Tommy's cheerers
- Come to the post event meet and greet and have your photo taken with your medal by our professional photographer
- Fundraising materials.
About the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital into Surrey’s stunning countryside; returning to central London for a photo finish on The Mall.
Social media can help you build a real buzz around your event. These channels work best when you make them personal. Be yourself and talk to your friends and followers as you would in person.
Get extra support for your event and help raise awareness of Tommy's' research and information programmes...easy!!!
Find out more about how to get your valuable fundraising and donations to Tommy's.
There are loads of ways that you can raise money for Tommy's research. Here are just a few to inspire you!
How to make the most of your fundraising
There are a few simple guidelines to take into consideration when organising events for charity. If you’re in any doubt please contact us for advice.