London Landmarks Half Marathon - 28th March 2021
Countdown to race day:
Update - 14 May 2021
Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2020 will not be going ahead this year. The decision was not taken lightly and was in the interest of everyone’s health and safety. The full statement from the event organisers can be found here .
If you are a Tommy's charity place runner for LLHM 2020, please check your emails or contact us at [email protected] regarding next steps about your charity place. Thank you to the wonderful team of dedicated Tommy's runners and volunteers for your support throughout this unprecedented time.
Date: 28 March 2021
Distance: 13.1 miles
Location: Central London
Entry fee: Free
Fundraising pledge for a charity place: £350 excluding Gift Aid
About The London Landmarks Half Marathon
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning event that has become a staple of the running calendar in only two years! The event is owned and organised by Tommy’s. We wanted to raise millions more to save babies’ lives. We took the bold decision to launch this new central London half marathon to benefit Tommy’s and many other charities too.
Team Tommy's ultimate London Landmarks Half Marathon package
We would love you to join our team on race day! As part of Team Tommy’s you will receive:
1. Top-quality Tommy's running vest
2. Exclusive and biggest post-race party with massages, live music, children’s entertainment and much more
3. Epic cheers along the route with three themed cheer stations
4. Fundraising support, including a dedicated contact at Tommy's to help
5. Facebook support group to chat with other Tommy’s runners
6. Training advice and training day in London
Highlights from 2019
What you can expect from the LLHM experience
1. The only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster
2. Fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks
3. Themed cheer-points - Celebrating London's hidden, quirky and grand history
4. 270 cultural and historical activations along the route
5. An award-winning medal
6. An incredible way to experience London!