London Landmarks Half Marathon - 23rd May 2021
Countdown to race day:
Date: 23 May 2021
Distance: 13.1 miles
Location: Central London
Entry fee: Free
Fundraising pledge for a charity place: £350 excluding Gift Aid
About The London Landmarks Half Marathon
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning event that has become a staple in the running events calendar in only three years. The event is owned and organised by Tommy’s. We wanted to raise millions more to save babies’ lives, so we took the bold decision to launch this new central London half marathon to benefit Tommy’s and many other charities too.
London Landmarks Half Marathon 2021 will be re-themed to shine a spotlight on the landmark moments on how we are coming together as a nation during this unprecedented time. Expect a Clap for Carers Tunnel, Quiz Corners, and a very special Memory Mile. It will be an unforgettable race and a one-off theme for LLHM 2021 only.
Team Tommy's benefits
We would love you to join our team on race day. As part of Team Tommy’s you will receive:
1. Top-quality free Tommy's running vest
2. Ultimate race day experience as part of the Official Charity Partner of the event
3. Training advice and support to get you to the start line in May
4. Fundraising support, including a dedicated supporter hub and contact at Tommy's to help with one-to-one support
5. Facebook support group to chat with other Tommy’s runners, over 1,000 supportive members already.
Highlights from 2019
What you can expect from the LLHM experience
1. The only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster
2. Fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks
3. Themed cheer-points - celebrating the landmark moments of how we are coming together as a nation during the Covid-19 pandemic.
4. An award-winning medal
5. An incredible way to experience London!
We know that you may be nervous about returning to a race environment and the LLHM team wants to reassure the running community that they are working closely with stakeholders, partners, and a crowd specialist to ensure that LLHM 2021 is a safe race day experience for all involved. Please find out more about the detailed safety measures here.
Please note, all LLHM 2021 plans will be subject to government guidance and social distance restrictions in May 2021. The planned date, format and capacity are subject to change. Any changes will be communicated to runners and if you have any questions please contact us on 020 7398 3422 or [email protected].