London Landmarks Half Marathon - 28th March 2021
Countdown to race day:
Date: 28 March 2021
Distance: 13.1 miles
Location: Central London
Entry fee: Free
Fundraising pledge for a charity place: £350 excluding Gift Aid
About The London Landmarks Half Marathon
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning event that has become a staple in the running events calendar in only three years. The event is owned and organised by Tommy’s. We wanted to raise millions more to save babies’ lives, so we took the bold decision to launch this new central London half marathon to benefit Tommy’s and many other charities too.
Team Tommy's ultimate London Landmarks Half Marathon package
We would love you to join our team on race day! As part of Team Tommy’s you will receive:
1. Top-quality free Tommy's running vest
2. Ultimate race day experience as part of the official charity partner of the event
3. Training advice and support to get you to the start line in March
4. Fundraising support, including a dedicated contact at Tommy's to help with one-to-one support
5. Facebook support group to chat with other Tommy’s runners, over 1,000 supportive members already.
Highlights from 2019
What you can expect from the LLHM experience
1. The only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster
2. Fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks
3. Themed cheer-points - celebrating London's hidden, quirky and grand history
4. An award-winning medal
5. An incredible way to experience London!
Please note, all LLHM 2021 plans will be subject to government guidance and social distance restrictions in March 2021. The planned date, format and capacity are subject to change. Any changes will be communicated to runners and if you have any questions please contact us on 020 7398 3422 or [email protected].