What is Jinglethon?
Babies and toddlers were sponsored to complete a special explorers themed music class within their regular Jo Jingles class time, during October 2017.
For many children this was their first ever sponsored event, so pretty special in its own right.
Why should you take part?
Jinglethon is a really fun, happy experience for all involved. But there’s an important reason behind it too. Every year, 1 in 4 women lose a baby during pregnancy or birth. Jo Jingles is committed to supporting Tommy’s in reducing this unacceptable statistic that devastates families up and down the country. So every mum, dad and child taking part will be helping babies who aren't as lucky. And every pound raised, will help to save babies’ lives. To find out more about Tommy’s life-saving work, please watch our video below:
How will the money be spent?
The money raised from Jinglethon could enable 5,827 couples to attend a Tommy’s Research Centre and help them realise their dream of having a baby.
Got fundraising to send in?
If you took part in Jinglethon and just haven't got round to sending your sponsorship money to Tommy's you can either :
- Pop a cheque in the post payable to 'Tommy's' using the pre-paid envelope attached to the sponsor form or,
- Call us on 020 7398 3460 and make a donation over the phone
For every little one who raises even just a pound, a treat will be coming your way! Prizes should be with fundraisers by mid-December.
- Raise £1+ and receive a commemorative Jinglethon certificate
- Raise £30+ and receive a certificate, an exclusive Jinglethon keyring and Little Dish vouchers
- Raise £100+ and receive a certificate, keyring, a Little Dish colour-in tablecloth and a limited edition Jinglethon CD featuring 25 of your favourite Jo Jingles songs!
- Raise £200+ and receive a certificate, keyring, tablecloth, CD, a Little Dish apron and a fantastic Five Little Frogs song mitt from puppetsbypost
What's more, there's a fantastic prize for the highest fundraiser nationally; a year's supply of Little Dish vouchers for your little one!*
The Tommy's Jinglethon is held in partnership with Jo Jingles.
Jo Jingles provide fun, music and movement classes nationwide for babies and pre-school children aged from three months to five years. With more than 700 centres across the UK and Ireland (and now Australia!) Jo Jingles offers established, structured classes that are exciting, fun and educational! Find out more at www.jojingles.com.
Supported by Little Dish
Little Dish make perfectly nutritionally balanced food for toddlers, developed with their nutritionists and approved by their nutritionists and Tiny Tasters. Find out more at www.littledish.co.uk.
*Amounts exclude gift aid. In order to be eligible for any fundraiser prizes offered by Tommy's or Jo Jingles all donations must be received by 3 November 2017. Prizes and certificates will be posted out at the end of November 2017. Prizes are subject to availability so may differ from images shown. A year's supply of Little Dish vouchers is calculated at 2 meals per week for 52 weeks. Vouchers are redeemable at most supermarkets.