We have not been able to find these on photo libraries and we’d like your help!
If you are pregnant and have a partner or friend who is a photography enthusiast, we’d love to see pictures of your everyday pregnancy.
We will give £10 high street voucher for each picture that we use.
We want the pictures to represent all of the UK, so we’re looking especially pregnant women who:
- are from black and minority ethnic communities
- have normal/higher BMIs
- have other children.
What we don’t want
- Overly posed images
- Images against pale backgrounds
- Idealised images of pregnant women wearing white
What we do want
- Normal everyday life
- Normal everyday scenes and places
- Normal everyday women
The pictures need to be high-resolution jpegs, suitable for web use and landscape not portrait.
By agreeing to share your photographs with Tommy’s you will be giving us the right to publish them on our website, in our marketing materials, across our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter etc) and in our print pregnancy publications.
We’re open to seeing all the pictures you take but we particularly need photographs of the following:
- Strength training
- At the park/playground with other children
A working pregnancy
- Pregnant women at work
- Relaxing in free-time
- Shopping for fruit and veg in the supermarket
- Eating a healthy plate of food
- Cooking/preparing healthy food
- Drinking water
- You and your partner/children relaxing together
Please email photos to [email protected]