About the event
I have my own place in The Big Half 2021
Let us know if you already have your place in the Big Half 2021. Register by clicking the own place button and we can give you full access to our fundraising materials. This requires no minimum sponsorship - just raise as much as you can.
Whether you run with your own place, or a Tommy's guaranteed place, you'll get first class care!
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at Tommy's, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Huge cheers on the day from our Tommy's cheering teams
- Top quality breathable running vest
- Ability to chat to other Tommy's runners via facebook
- Cheering sticks to give your supporters for race day.
Created by London Marathon Events Ltd, in partnership with Sported, The Vitality Big Half is a one day festival centred around the half marathon distance, which aims to be truly global and uniquely local in celebration of the wonderful cultural diversity of the great city of London.
The half marathon starts from Tower Bridge before passing through the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Greenwich. At Greenwich Park a celebration of London's diverse culture, food and music will take place throughout the day.