About the event
Join Team Tommy's in the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning central London event that has become a staple in the running events calendar. The event is owned and organised by Tommy’s to help raise money to save babies’ lives.
I would like a Tommy's place in the LLHM 2023
Beat the ballot and register for a FREE Tommy's charity place when you pledge to fundraise a minimum of £350 (excl. gift aid). Complete our form - look out for an email reply and further instructions.
Pre-register for the LLHM 2023 Ballot
Register your interest to hear about the LLHM 2023 runer ballot and be in with a chance to get your own place in the event.
I would like to volunteer
Not a runner but want to be a part of the event? Why not volunteer on race day next year! We have many different volunteering opportunities from cheering as a Roman, photographing the event or supporting with the vital setup and take down.
Find out more here: I would like to volunteer
Whether you run with a Tommy's charity place or your own LLHM ballot place, you'll get first-class care!
1. Top-quality, free Tommy's running vest
2. Ultimate race day experience by being part of the Official Charity Partner team for the event
3. Training advice and support to get you to the start line
4. Fundraising support, including a dedicated supporter hub and contact at Tommy's to help with one-to-one support
5. Facebook support group to chat with other Tommy’s runners, over 1,900 supportive members already.
1. The only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster
2. Fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks
3. History bring brought to life with culture celebrated with themed cheer stations and activations
4. An award-winning medal
5. An incredible way to experience London on a route like no other!
Team Tommy's Landmarks Supporter HubEverything you need to know for taking on the London Landmarks Half Marathon for Tommy's from fundraising, training and event day.
Fundraising FAQsIf you are holding an event for us, here are some frequently asked questions to help you get prepared and organised for the day.
Using social mediaRead our tips on how you can use social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to help you reach your fundraising target.
Brighton Marathon - 2023Sunday 2 April
Join Team Tommy's at the Brighton Marathon for a costal marathon with sea views. Run for charity at the Brighton Marathon 2023.
Great North Run - 2022Sunday 11 September
Join #TeamTommys at The Great North Run 2022 - the biggest half marathon! Let's fund vital research saving babies' lives together.
Bath Half Marathon 2022Sunday 13 March
Join #TeamTommy's for the fast, flat and hugely popular 2022 Bath Half Marathon to help fund research to save babies' lives.