About the event
Secure your place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2022
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning central London event that has become a staple in the running events calendar. The event is owned and organised by Tommy’s to help raise money to save babies’ lives. Join Team Tommy's today and be part of the biggest team on race day.
I want to secure my Team Tommy's place
You can secure a guaranteed place in the LLHM 2022 with Team Tommy's. Entry is free with a minimum fundraising pledge of £350 (excl. gift aid).
I have my own place in the LLHM 2022
If you already have your own ballot place we would love you to join Team Tommy's. There is no minimum sponsorship — just raise as much as you can.
I would like to volunteer
Not a runner but want to be a part of the event? Why not volunteer on race day! We have many different volunteering opportunities from cheering as a Roman, photographing the event or supporting with the vital setup and take down.
Find out more here: I would like to volunteer
Whether you run with a Tommy’s charity place or your LLHM ballot place, or a Tommy's guaranteed place, you'll get first class care!
1. Top-quality free Tommy's running vest
2. Ultimate race day experience by being part of the Official Charity Partner team for the event
3. Training advice and support to get you to the start line
4. Fundraising support, including a dedicated supporter hub and contact at Tommy's to help with one-to-one support
5. Facebook support group to chat with other Tommy’s runners, over 1,400 supportive members already.
1. The only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster
2. One-off theme to be announced
3. Fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks
4. An award-winning medal
5. An incredible way to experience London!
Team Tommy's Landmarks Supporter HubEverything you need to know for taking on the London Landmarks Half Marathon for Tommy's from fundraising, training and event day.
Fundraising FAQsIf you are holding an event for us, here are some frequently asked questions to help you get prepared and organised for the day.
Using social mediaSocial media can help build a real buzz around your event.
Royal Parks Half Marathon Re-Imagined - April 2021Registrations are now closed for the Royal Parks Half Marathon Re-Imagined this April. Join us in October at the Royal Parks Half Marathon.
Great North Run - 2022Join #TeamTommys at The Great North Run 2022 - the world's biggest half marathon! Let's fund vital research and save babies' lives together.
Brighton Marathon - 2021Join Team Tommy's for the UK's second largest marathon for a run full of spectacular sea views and a photo finish on the famous Madeira Drive seafront.