About the event
Team Tommy's in the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2024
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning central London event that has become a staple in the running events calendar. The event is owned and organised by Tommy’s to help raise money to save babies’ lives. Next year's LLHM is set to go ahead on Sunday 7 April 2024.
I would like a Tommy's charity place in the LLHM 2024
We are now operating a waiting list as we have filled our places for LLHM 2024. You can apply, but you will be added to our waiting list. We will then let you know if a place becomes available. You can apply for FREE entry with a Tommy's place when you pledge to raise a minimum of £350 (excluding gift aid).
I have a ballot place in the LLHM 2024 and would like to support Tommy's
Successful in the LLHM ballot and paid for your place with the event organisers? If you would like to join Team Tommy's in the LLHM 2024 fill in our quick form to become part of the team and receive first-class support throughout.
I would like to volunteer
Not a runner but want to be a part of the event? Why not volunteer on race day next year! We have many different volunteering opportunities from cheering as a Roman, photographing the event or supporting with the vital setup and take down.
Find out more here: I would like to volunteer
Whether you run with a Tommy's charity place or your own LLHM ballot place, you'll get first-class care!
1. Top-quality, free Tommy's running vest when you raise £50
2. Ultimate race day experience by being part the owners and organisers of the LLHM
3. Training advice and support to get you to the start line
4. Fundraising support, including a dedicated supporter hub and contact at Tommy's to help with one-to-one support
5. Facebook support group to chat with other Tommy’s runners, over 2,300 supportive members already.
1. The only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster
2. Fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks
3. History bring brought to life with culture celebrated with themed cheer stations and activations
4. An award-winning medal
5. An incredible way to experience London on a route like no other!
Check out your LLHM supporter hub to get you ready for race day. The hub has fundraising resources, shares the latest Tommy’s news and, for those feeling competitive, even has fundraising and fitness leaderboards
Team Tommy's Landmarks Supporter HubEverything you need to know for taking on the London Landmarks Half Marathon for Tommy's from fundraising, training and event day.
Fundraising FAQsIf you are holding an event for us, here are some frequently asked questions to help you get prepared and organised for the day.
Using social mediaRead our tips on how you can use social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to help you reach your fundraising target.
Manchester Half Marathon - 2024Sunday 13 October 2024
Could you take on the buzzing Manchester Half Marathon? Loved for its flat route and fantastic support from the Mancurian crowds.
RideLondon 100 - 2024Sunday 26 May 2024
Join #TeamTommys for the RideLondon 100 2024, the UK's biggest cycling event! Cycling from London out on 100 miles of traffic roads.
Manchester Marathon - 2024Sunday 14 April
Join Team Tommy's at the Manchester Marathon and tour the famous Mancunian roads and landmarks next spring, starting at the Trafford Centre.