- Please note that Tommy’s is not responsible for the organisation or management of your event, and therefore we shall have no liability to you for any injury, damage or loss suffered by you when taking part in or in connection with the event
- Photos and video footage from your event may be used by Tommy's for our website and/or social media channels
- You participate in this event at your own risk. Tommy’s will not be held responsible for any injury or illness resulting from your participation in the event.
- The event won’t be covered by Tommy's insurance programme. If appropriate, you will arrange your own insurance and will make sure that contractors and external facilities used can demonstrate evidence or the relevant insurance cover.
- You will only use lawful means to fundraise for Tommy's and you will not bring the charity's names into disrepute. You will observe the following fundraising rules and you will comply with any further rules and requirements about fundraising of which Tommy's may notify me.
- When you submit your form, Tommy’s collects your personal data. Tommy’s is the data controller for this information.
- You understand that Tommy’s may use, process and share your personal data for the following reasons:
- to send you information about fundraising;
- with third parties as is necessary to provide you with the information and materials you need for the event, i.e. our fulfillment house;
- if you are participating as part of a group, we may pass your details on to other members of that group
- if you actively opt in to being contacted, by Tommy’s about our work, services and activities;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations or as required by law
- You can ask for a copy of your personal data held by Tommy’s by contacting Tommy’s on: [email protected] or the Data Protection Officer, Nicholas House, 3 Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0BB. As soon as Tommy’s is satisfied as to your identity, Tommy’s shall send you a copy of all the data we hold about you.
- You understand that it is possible some of your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. Where this is necessary, Tommy’s takes steps to ensure your personal data is protected in such countries.